Home » Showroom »
Company Info

Street Address: 3F-1, No.83, Shin Shen 2nd Street

City: Kaohsiung

Province: Taiwan

Country/Region: Taiwan, China

View Contact Details
STRONA Industrial Inc. has been an experienced manufacturer and exporter of 4x4, Truck and SUV accessories since 1977, specialized in a variety of Protective Bars for Truck and SUV, Roof Racks, Cargo Carriers, Bike Racks, Spare Tire Covers, Dog Guards and Outdoor Accessories. Our business has grown into two major sectors: 55% in OE parts and accessories; the rest of 45% in After-Market accessory manufacture. Our integrated facility is ISO/TS 16949 certified, equipped with a wide range of In-House machinery: - Bending Lines - Polishing Lines - Welding Lines - Laser Cutting Lines - Stamping Lines - Vacuum forming Lines - Injection Lines - PU Forming Lines - Dust-Free Painting Facilities - Assembly Lines - Tooling Lines We are fully computerized, and all transaction and documentation are monitored by the latest ERP management system. Our staff members are trained with forward thinking and ...[More]

Company Profile

Business Type:Manufacturer
Export Ratio:91% - 100%
Current Export Market:North America South America Eastern Europe Southeast Asia
Main Products:Nerf Bar,Roll Bar,Roof Rack,Cargo Carrier,Bull Bar,Side Bar,Rear bumper Guard,Spare Tire Cover,Bike Rack,Grille Guard,Roof Box,Cross Bar,Tail loader,Nudge bar,running board,nerf bar,Kayak holder,pintle hook,tail light guard,dog guard
Year Established:1977  
Market Type:After Market

Send your message to this supplier

Enter between 20 to 3,000 characters, English only.