Global Auto Parts & Accessories Marketplace
Home » Product Directory » Braking System » Brake Drum »

3602.E FUWA Brake Drum

    • Application: FUWA
    • OEM No/Model: 3602.E
    • Market Type:After Market 
    • FOB Price: Inquiry For It?
    • Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
    • Samples: Charge
    • Minimum Order: 1000Piece/Pieces

Quick Details

  • Material:

    Gray Iron

  • Position:

    Front

  • Place of Origin:

    Hebei CHN

  • Samples:

    Charge

  • Delivery Time:

    30 DAYS

  • Packing:

    Customized

  • Delivery Port:

    Tianjin

  • Max. Production Capacity:

    5000PCS/MONTH

  • Export Ratio:

    81% - 90%

  • OE Experience:

    No

Product Name:3602.E FUWA Brake Drum

3602.E FUWA Brake Drum

Application

FUWA

Product Description:

OEM No/Model: 3602.E
Specifications

*  brake rotor,casting iron+machining, as parts for cars
*  Hardness: HB187 241
* 100% crucial dimension inspection
* Length of graphite: According to ASTM A247 4 grade - 5 grade
* Pearlite: More than 90% .
* Tensile strength: 210Mpa
* Statement of graphite: 90% of the graphite is lamella, with a remainder of no more than 10%, lamella graphite is mostly is type "A"
<

FUWA 3602.B
FUWA 3602.C
FUWA 3602.E
FUWA 3602.R
FUWA 3602.S
FUWA 3602.Q
FUWA 3602.S1
FUWA 3602.R1

Send your message to this supplier:

logo Mr. Xianhong Jia
Enter between 20 to 3,000 characters, English only.

Supplier Details

Longyao Lujie Brake Drum disc Factory

Gold Member
Market Type: After Market 
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Product: Brake Drum, Wheel Hub, Brake Shoe, Brake Disc, Brake Pads&linin

You May Like:

Truck Brake Drum For VOLVO 1599011 Application: VOLVO
OEM No: 1599011
KIA BRAKE DRUM 0K60B-26-251 0K60B-26-251A Application: K2500 (SD) (2003 ...
OEM No: 0K60B-2 ...
Brake Drum Assy L3502120 Application: LIFAN
OEM No: L350212 ...
SCANIA Gunite BRAKE DRUM Factory 1414153 Application: SCANIA
OEM No: 1414153
YORK BRAKE DRUM OEM 790204F Application: SCANIA / VOLVO / ...
OEM No: 790204F
DAF Brake Drum OEM 0090500 Application: DAF...etc.
OEM No: 0090500
Brake Drum Benz 3464230601 Application: Brake Drum Benz
OEM No: 3464230 ...
Car Truck Parts Semi-Metal Brake Pads Manufacturer ... Application: Toyota
OEM No: D1604
Brake Drum 42431-26080 For Toyota Hiace LH102 Application: TOYOTA HIACE
OEM No: 42431-2 ...
Didn't find what you are looking for?
Please send us Your Search Requirement, or you can Post a Buying Lead,
suppliers may contact you actively.
Download Product E-Catalogues
Brake Drum and Wheel Hub.xls

Send Message