Global Auto Parts & Accessories Marketplace
Home » Product Directory » Braking System » Brake Drum »

BPW Brake Drum 0310679060

    • Application: BPW...etc.
    • OEM No/Model: 0310679060
    • Market Type:After Market 
    • FOB Price: Inquiry For It?
    • Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
    • Samples: Charge
    • Minimum Order: 1000Piece/Pieces

Quick Details

  • Material:

    Cast Iron

  • Position:

    Front

  • Place of Origin:

    Hebei CHN

  • Samples:

    Charge

  • Delivery Time:

    20DAYS

  • Packing:

    Customised

  • Delivery Port:

    Tianjin

  • Max. Production Capacity:

    10000PCS/YEAR

  • Export Ratio:

    81% - 90%

  • OE Experience:

    No

Product Name:BPW Brake Drum 0310679060

BPW Brake Drum 0310679060

Application

BPW...etc.

Product Description:

OEM No/Model: 0310679060
1) brake rotor,casting iron+machining, as parts for cars
2) Hardness: HB187 241
3) 100% crucial dimension inspection
4) Length of graphite: According to ASTM A247 4 grade - 5 grade
5) Pearlite: More than 90% .
6) Tensile strength: 210Mpa
7) Statement of graphite: 90% of the graphite is lamella, with a remainder of no more than 10%, lamella graphite is mostly is type "A"



BPW 0310667360 BPW 0310687150
BPW 0310667400 BPW 0310967050
BPW 0310667430 BPW 0310967130
BPW 0310667440 BPW 0310967190
BPW 0310667540 BPW 0310967250
BPW 0310667620 BPW 0310967740

Send your message to this supplier:

logo Mr. Xianhong Jia
Enter between 20 to 3,000 characters, English only.

Supplier Details

Longyao Lujie Brake Drum disc Factory

Gold Member
Market Type: After Market 
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Product: Brake Drum, Wheel Hub, Brake Shoe, Brake Disc, Brake Pads&linin

You May Like:

Truck Brake Drum For VOLVO 1599011 Application: VOLVO
OEM No: 1599011
KIA BRAKE DRUM 0K60B-26-251 0K60B-26-251A Application: K2500 (SD) (2003 ...
OEM No: 0K60B-2 ...
Brake Drum Assy L3502120 Application: LIFAN
OEM No: L350212 ...
SCANIA Gunite BRAKE DRUM Factory 1414153 Application: SCANIA
OEM No: 1414153
YORK BRAKE DRUM OEM 790204F Application: SCANIA / VOLVO / ...
OEM No: 790204F
DAF Brake Drum OEM 0090500 Application: DAF...etc.
OEM No: 0090500
Brake Drum Hino 43512-4100 Application: Brake Drum Hino
OEM No: 43512-4 ...
Brake Drum For IVECO 7172079 Application: IVECO
OEM No: 7172079
Brake Drum 47201-12680 Toyota Application: Toyota
OEM No: 47201-1 ...
Didn't find what you are looking for?
Please send us Your Search Requirement, or you can Post a Buying Lead,
suppliers may contact you actively.
Download Product E-Catalogues
Brake Drum and Wheel Hub.xls

Send Message