Global Auto Parts & Accessories Marketplace
Home » Product Directory » Braking System » Brake Drum »

Brake Drum

Quick Details

  • Place of Origin:

    China

  • OE Experience:

    No

Product Name:Brake Drum

Brake Drum

Product Description:

Our manufacture is operated under strict quality control system of ISO9002 & QS9000 & VDA6.1, 100% inspection for material and structure and dimension and dynamic balance and trace.Mechanical property
1) Tensile strength: 210Mpa
2) Hardness: HB187 -
2413) Statement of graphite: 90% of the graphite is lamella, remainder are no more than 10%, lamellagraphite mostly is type "A"

4)Length of graphite: According to ASTM A247 4 grade - 5 grade
5)Pearlite: More than 90%

Send your message to this supplier:

logo Ms. Lucky Guo
Enter between 20 to 3,000 characters, English only.

Supplier Details

Danaher Auto Spare Parts Co., Ltd.

Market Type: After Market 
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Product: Brake Shoe, Brake Pad, Brake Disc Rotors & Drums, Brake Cable, Brake Lining

You May Like:

Truck Brake Drum For VOLVO 1599011 Application: VOLVO
OEM No: 1599011
KIA BRAKE DRUM 0K60B-26-251 0K60B-26-251A Application: K2500 (SD) (2003 ...
OEM No: 0K60B-2 ...
Brake Drum Assy L3502120 Application: LIFAN
OEM No: L350212 ...
Brake Drum
Brake Drum
Brake Drum
Brake Drum Hino 43512-4100 Application: Brake Drum Hino
OEM No: 43512-4 ...
Toyota Hilux Brake Drum,RR 42431-0K140 Application: Toyota Hilux,For ...
OEM No: 42431-0 ...
Rear Brake Drum Gratewall H3 Application: Gratewall H3
Didn't find what you are looking for?
Please send us Your Search Requirement, or you can Post a Buying Lead,
suppliers may contact you actively.

Send Message